Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Desires.

Well, if you've been following my blog, you will realized that it's a blog that you can 'learn' from. Not that I'm very good in philosophies or whatsoever, it's just that I'm a thinker and I get excited over the revelations that I get rather than my mood swings or emotions. And besides, it would be a great thing that others can gain from my posts too.
But today, I guess I'm gonna talk about myself for a little.These few weeks has been very exciting, full of ups and downs, challenging and fulfilling!
I have been constantly enlarging myself with different tasks, spontaneous decisions, meeting different expectations. But His faithfulness never ends. =)

As I grow, the things around me will 'grow' too. And eventually they grew old and die or some decided to ran away from home! So this is the season that I need a lot of new things. But then, I can only wait and pray. No money lah $_$
Let's look at the list...

1. Mattress. (The one I'm sleeping on now totally koyaks. Every night I can feel the spring pocking my back!
2. Purse. (The current beautiful purple purse is now known as The big-hole purple purse.)3. Bed sheets. (BIG BIG hole on my bed sheet!)4. Ear phone. ( AC is coming. Some music will definitely help in the long Q. Maybe an IPOD TOUCH with some games would be even better! =P)
5. Laptop. (check out the terrible keyboard.)6. Shoes/Pumps/Flats (Need something comfy for the 5 days of AC.)
7. A new pair of wedges. (The old one died long time ago)
8. Clothes. (The last top I bought was the subzone T-shirt ='( )
9. Lomo camera. (Always wanted to explore lomography. But knowing myself, I was afraid that I'll be broke buying and developing films. Perhaps anyone wants to borrow me their camera for a day or 2?)
10. Make up. (That is the little compact powder that I have left and the REMAINING LENGTH of my eye liner. No joke!)
Ok that is the 10 things. There are ALOT more. I'm too lazy to list them down...

Oh wait! And not forgetting, I want a BB so that I can keep in touch with Kathy and others who are overseas.

Oh well................... Without them, I'm still surviving today. So I suppose I can still survive until the $$$$$$ or *blessing* come in. So, pray with me folks! *mwahs*

No comments:

Post a Comment